We deal comprehensively with disputes – in court, in arbitration and in mediation. We specialise in commercial litigation, including industrial construction cases.
We know that a dispute does not start with the first meeting in court, but much earlier, so we plan the strategy and all stages of the dispute in advance, and at the pre-litigation stage we help clients to secure evidence and moderate communication with the counterparty so as to protect the client’s interests while mitigating risks. Our focus is on achieving the client’s business objectives rather than escalating the dispute at all costs, so where possible and reasonable we help resolve issues before they escalate into a dispute by participating in settlement negotiations and mediation.
We like to learn, which means that in addition to the legal view of a problem, we also try to explore the technical aspects of it, and we start learning about each case by understanding the client’s needs and goals. Our curiosity about the world allows us to look at a case holistically and to be of full support to you even when the law no longer provides answers to your questions.
Among the wide range of cases we have handled we can mention:
- industrial installation disputes relating to delays in the completion of the project, additional works and claims relating to demands for an increase in remuneration;
- energy law cases before the Competition and Consumer Protection Court – both concerning fines and grid connections;
- real estate disputes, relating to transmission facilities and non-contractual use of real estate and premises;
- employment cases, including cases for reinstatement, determination of the employment relationship, undesirable behaviour at work, violation of employee dignity, as well as for severance payments and compensation under collective agreements;
- banking cases, including those concerning the invalidity of credit agreements;
- cases involving prohibited contractual clauses in consumer trade.