Thanks to our multi-faceted experience, we can offer you a comprehensive corporate service for your organisation.
The KPM LEGAL team supports clients not only at the stage of establishing a company, but throughout its operation. We prepare, review and provide opinions on all kinds of internal documents and draft agreements, and participate in negotiations and meetings with contractors, also in the area of public procurement. We serve the bodies of the companies not only by preparing draft resolutions, but, above all, we provide ongoing advice and opinion on every aspect of the organisation’s functioning, including labour law and the process of ensuring compliance (_compliance_). By actively participating in the life of the organisation and offering out-of-the-box solutions, we support clients on their path to growth.
We can offer you:
- Comprehensive advice on the establishment of the entity and changes to its structure, amendments to company contracts, the appointment and dismissal of company bodies and the organisation of the work of these bodies;
- advice on employment law, including issues related to termination of employment, employee disciplinary liability, employer liability and relations with trade unions, as well as claims between employees and employers;
- providing day-to-day advice and legal opinions;
- legal advice relating to project management, including investment projects;
- continuous provision of services also at the client’s premises, in the form of stationary services.