The security of personal data is becoming one of the more guarded areas of concern for entrepreneurs, both large companies in the industrial and ICT sectors and small entrepreneurs. It is an area considered in line with the most important objectives and practices of entrepreneurs.
The amount of information collected on individuals poses a risk of uncontrolled leaks or claims by data subjects, which can expose businesses to high costs.
Our law firm works with high-calibre data protection specialists in business, public administration, local government and healthcare and can effectively mitigate such risks.
In providing data protection services, we combine the knowledge and experience of practitioners – data protection officers – and the legal expertise required to comprehensively assess the needs of businesses.
Among other things, we offer:
- ongoing advice on personal data,
- audits of existing data security solutions, including an analysis of the system adopted by the client to regulate the processing of personal data,
- development and implementation of data protection documentation,
- analysis of how risks are managed,
- analysis of conducting a balance test,
- an analysis of the applicable information obligations in the context of the basis for processing personal data,
- assessing how data subjects’ rights are implemented and reviewing procedures,
- to assess the exercise of supervision of compliance with the adopted regulations of the data protection system.